Screen recorders are the computer tools used to record the ongoing activity on the computer screen. Using these tools you can take the screenshot or record best moments. Screen Recording Softwares provide live-capture enhancements, post–capture video editing and more.
Some of the Screen Recording Softwares are:
Icecream Screen recorder:
Icecream Screen Recorder is the first in the list of screen recording softwares that can record entire computer screen or parts of the screen. They can even record live video calls or conferences, gameplay etc. via the user-friendly interface.
- Records video in MP4, MKV or WebM format.
- Allows audio recording along with the video
- Allows webcam recording along with screen recording.
- Allows on-screen drawing while capturing the screen.
- Allows saving screenshot in JPG or PNG format.
- Offers project history for quick access to previously captured pictures.
- Offers limited functionalities to free users.
- Free users cannot use the recording for commercial purpose.
Bandicam Screen Recoder:
Bandicam Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use kind of screen recording softwares which are capable of capturing a specific area or full screen. It allows streaming videos. The software allows several modes like gaming mode, screen-recording mode and device recording mode for perfect recording.
- Saves the recorded videos in AVI or MP4 format.
- Offers real-time voice recording.
- Offers live drawing while recording.
- Allows adding watermarks and overlaying webcam while recording screen.
- Can’t get rid of its watermark in the free version.
Screenpresso is another one from the lot of screen recording softwares that record your desktop as screenshots and record the same to create HD videos. It does not provide much offer to the free users; nevertheless you can capture full screen or portions of the screen and manage captures easily.
- Allows recording audio and webcam along with the screen.
- Allows using captures for commercial use, even for free version.
- Records in MP4 format and allow changing to WMV, WebM and OGG.
- Offers sharing features foe numerous services such as Email, Evernote, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc.
- Allows labeling, sorting and editing captures.
- No support for Android with its free version.
- Limits image editing features in the free version.
- Can’t remove watermarks from the images, videos or recordings while using the free version.
Ezvid Video Maker:
Ezvid Video Recorder can record the computer screen to create high resolution videos. It allows on-screen drawing and recording specific region. You can add title, keyword, or other meta-information into your recording.
- Auto-saves the video while recording.
- Allows creating slideshows with the capturing.
- Offers audio recording and video synthesis features.
- Allows on-screen annotating while recording the screen.
- Offers webcam recording.
- Allows uploading the recorded videos directly on YouTube.
- Offers no customizable settings for recording the screen.
Atomi ActivePresenter is one of the powerful screen recording softwares that captures all or part of your screen with superb video quality. Although it lacks many features in its free edition, it’s a perfect minimalistic screen recorder for anyone looking to create high-resolution long time screencasts.
- Offers decorating the screencasts with styles, shadows and colour effects.
- Allows adding transition effect.
- Offers a range of post-recording editing options like video overlays, cutting and cropping videos etc.
- Allows exporting readings to MP4, FLV, AVI, WMB, WebM, MKV formats.
- No watermarks and recording time limits even for free users.
- Can’t upload the recorded videos directly online.
- Its free version lacks various useful features.