Bluestacks is an American Technology that is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and MacOS. The company was founded in 2009 by Jay Vishnav, SumanSaraf and Rosen Sharma. Inventors include Andreessen-Horowitz, Redpoint, Samsung, Intel, Qualcomm, Citrix, Radar partners, Ignition Partners, AMD and others. Bluestacks exited beta on June 7, 2014.We tell you more about some of the features of Bluestacks and how to change your WhatsApp profile picture on BlueStack.
AppPlayer is a downloadable piece of Windows and MAC software that virtualizes the full android experience.The software has two versions- Standard and Premium. The Standard version is free and for the faster Premium version you need to pay, currently $24 per year. The AppPlayer can run over 96% of the 1.4 million apps in the Google Play Store.
GamePop was announced on May 9, 2013. It allows users to play as many as 500 mobile games on TV.
WhatsApp is a freeware, cross-platform and end-to-end encrypted instant messaging application for smartphones. It uses the Internet to make voice calls, video calls, send text messages, documents, PDF files, GIF, videos, audios, use location, phone contacts and voice notes. It is the most popular messaging application at the time.
WhatsApp can be installed in PC with the help of Bluestacks if one does not have smartphones.
Though convenient, some users often struggle with updating their WhatsApp profile picture in PC. Below are the simple steps you can follow.
How to change WhatsApp profile picture in Bluestacks:
- Turn on Bluestacks app player. Click on search icon and search for file manager.
- Click on install. We get the different items searched in from different app stores.
- Select file manager from google store.
- Click on install.
- Click on Accept and Download.
- The file manager is downloading, and it is installed automatically after it is downloaded.
- Click on home button.
- Click on file manager.
- Change the view to grid.
- Click on the bstfolder and open it.
- This folder is linked with your c –drive of your computer.
- Click on Pictures folder and this is linked with your Pictures folder in your library section.
- Click on Multi option.
- Select the picture which you want to set as profile picture.
- Select Copy.
- Click on Home button
- Click on WhatsApp folder.
- Now open Profile Pictues folder.
- Now click on Paste.
- Open Whatsapp and click on menu icon.
- Open settings.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Edit
- Select Gallery option.
- Click on Profile Pictures option.
- Select the image.
- Set the picture.
- Click on OK.