In spite of being new, there are many issues faced by the users of windows 10 especially for those who use new machines. Follow these swift trouble-free to improve the performance of your system by using the same hardware.
#1 Disable Transparency
You might be greatly fascinated by the new windows transparent start menu but this transparency costs you some resources. So the simple way to get through this is to disable transparency. This can be done from the settings menu then to Personalization > Colors and Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent. This is an effective way to boost up the speed of your PC.
#2 Avoid Special Effects
Other than the feature of transparency there are many other trendy attributes. To go only with the essential components follow this procedure:
- Right-click the Start button and click System.
- Select advanced settings to open the system properties menu.
- Again in performance click settings.
The performance options menu gets open. Turn off all the unmerited special effects and animations from the visual effects by clicking on the tab adjust for best performance. You can also go to custom and unselect all the animations which you think aren’t required. Click OK to apply all the changes you have made. Try this method to enhance the speed of your PC and to enjoy the features of Windows 10 in a smoothly way.
#3 Remove Startup Programs
PC takes a long time to start when there are many start-up programs enabled. All the programs occupy some memory which slows down your PC’s performance. To make the processor function better try disabling the start-up applications. To do this:
- Right click on the Windows icon and click Task manager.
- In the Task Manager box, select the Startup
- You will find a long list of programs under the Startup
- Disable the programs which you don’t require.
- You can also arrange programs according to the startup
#4 Search and Solve the Problem
One of the coolest features of Windows 10 is its new Search feature which can fix all your problems. To run the maintenance tasks proceed as follows:
- Search for Control Panel in the search bar.
- Open the Control Panel and select System and Security.
- In the System and Security tab, select Trouble shoot common problems.
This will fix up all the problems of the PC which slows down its performance.
#5 Reduce the Boot time
You can also optimize the speed of your PC by reducing the boot time. Generally the boot time is 30 sec as default which allows you to run Windows in Safe mode. To reduce this time proceed as follows:
- Right click on start button and select control panel.
- Go to System and select Advanced System Settings.
- Under Startup and Recovery again click on Settings.
- Change the time from 30 seconds to 10 seconds and click on OK.
So in this you can reduce the boot up time and make Windows function smoothly.
#6 Restart your PC